THE BIBLE IS GOD'S INERRANT WORD
Clear, consistent communication is critical during a crisis, rather than misinformation or mistakes. God knows this. It’s why he gave and guided every word of the Bible to be error-free.
Notes And Next Steps
2 Peter 1:19-21 + Part 3 of the series “In Defense Of Jesus"
The four gospels are biographies telling the story of Jesus—particularly his death and resurrection.
How necessary is it for information to be accurate?
How necessary is it for the Bible to be accurate?
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. (2 Peter 1:20,21)
- Remember the telephone game?
- How was the canon of Scripture determined?
- Do we have the autographs of Bible books?
- What about all those variants or contradictions?
- A helpful way to “give an answer” to your friends.