THE FINAL WORD IS GOD'S
Our church is God’s own house. Our giving is God’s own test. And our blessings are God’s own "much."
Notes And Next Steps
Malachi 3:10 + Part 6 of the series “Ten For Ten"
God accuses people of robbing him.
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house.” (Malachi 3:10)
“Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty. (Malachi 3:10)
“See if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” (Malachi 3:10)
- Read Matthew 20:21. What is the promise?
- Read John 15:5. What is the promise?
- Relate these two to the time when Jesus told Peter to walk on water. What was so amazing about this?
- Wrapping it all up. What have you learned about firstfruits giving? proportionate giving? sacrificial giving?
- Learn more about the book of Malachi and the 6 conversations between the people and God, with his final words. Watch this Bible Project video https://youtu.be/HPGShWZ4Jvk.
NEWS AND NOTES
CrossLife family members, thank you for your Ten for Ten giving plans submitted today sealed in a sealed envelope. Envelopes will remain sealed, then returned to you after 10 weeks. Watch for encouragements from God’s Word during the 10 weeks of firstfruits, proportionate, and sacrificial giving!